After that, you will get a 70% refund if you cancel up to a week before your stay. Then, the cost for canceling or no-show will be 100% of your reservation.
Ground-level studio in a renovated historical landmark in the heart of Coral Gables. There is free street parking half a block away from the house (do not park over the house block).
Close to everything: Brickell, Coconut Grove, Dadeland, the airport, highways. Walking distance to restaurants, markets, theaters, offices, shops and easily accessible by public transportation, including free ones such as freebie and city trolley.
About the house (Casa Coral)
This Douglas-Trager House, designed by H.George Fink, built by John Douglas for his wife Rosell in 1927, is a historic House and outstanding work of a prominent designer.
House remodeled for Airbnb rentals, divided into six studio apartments. You will stay in one of the studios. The house is divided into two buildings.
Things to know:
- 1 Smart TV (not cable) and WiFi. You will need to use your accounts for Netflix, etc.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, linen, towels, and some courtesy toiletries for the beginning of your stay are supplied (we do not do replacements).
- Although we do not provide daily cleaning, if you wish to have an extra cleaning in the middle of your stay, please let us know, and it will be arranged for an additional charge.
- Early check-in and late check-outs, if available, have extra charges.
- Dogs are allowed in the unit and have an extra cleaning fee. We accept certain breeds, given the size of the apartment and the canine itself. If it's a service dog, we would like for you to send us a photo of the certificate.
- Washer and dryer are available at the property with an extra charge of USD10 per week.
If anything, we are available for messages or calls!
Early Check In And Late Check Out Have An Extra Charge And Should Be Scheduled In Advance
Refundable Damage Deposit Of $200
Get to know the area
Close to everything! A quiet, residential neighborhood near Brickell, Coconut Grove, Dadeland, the airport (4 miles away), and accessible highways. Walking distance to many restaurants, markets, and shops.
Located 1 mile away from Downtown Coral Gables & Miracle Mile, a boulevard with many restaurants, shops, boutiques, and art galleries, one of South Florida's most sought-after shopping destinations.
Good public transportation if you don’t feel like renting a car, including free transit such as freebie and city trolley.