Upper-level one-bedroom apartment with balcony in a renovated historical landmark in the heart of Coral Gables. There is free street parking half a block away from the house (do not park over the house block).
Close to everything: Brickell, Coconut Grove, Dadeland, the airport, highways. Walking distance to restaurants, markets, theaters, offices, shops and easily accessible by public transportation, including free ones such as freebie and city trolley.
About the house (Casa Coral)
This Douglas-Trager House, designed by H.George Fink, built by John Douglas for his wife Rosell in 1927, is a historic House and outstanding work of a prominent designer.
House remodeled for Airbnb rentals, divided into six studio apartments. You will stay in one of the studios. The house is divided into two buildings.
Things to know:
- 1 Smart TV (not cable) and WiFi. You will need to use your accounts for Netflix, etc.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, linen, towels, and some courtesy toiletries for the beginning of your stay are supplied (we do not do replacements).
- Although we do not provide daily cleaning, if you wish to have an extra cleaning in the middle of your stay, please let us know, and it will be arranged for an additional charge.
- Early check-in and late check-outs, if available, have extra charges.
- Pets are not allowed in the unit.
- Washer and dryer are available at the property with an extra charge of USD10 per week.
If anything, we are available for messages or calls!